No exciting news here. I've been experiencing a lot of tightness, my lower back hurts and I have to pee every 5 minutes, but I think those things are par for the last few weeks of pregnancy. I also had to get up for a snack at 2 a.m. last night because I woke up starving, which is something that didn't happen even in my "eating like a linebacker" days. But nowhere in my pregnancy books does it say "Midnight snacking is a sign of imminent labor," so here I sit, still waiting.
I washed the last of the little girl clothes for the nursery last night, and the socks that Grandma Sue bought while she was here are my new favorite items. When I scooped the clothes out of the dryer, these little socks kept falling all around like weightless Styrofoam popcorn poofs. I tried to fold them like I'd fold my socks, but they were so tiny they just turned into inside-out balls.
Why can't my socks be this cute!?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are planning to birth a centipede
ReplyDeleteCute
ReplyDelete