No, I have not managed to achieve the impossible and do a pull-up. But Harper has figured out how to pull up into a standing position!
Grandma Sue is visiting for the week and arrived just in time to witness these new skills. (Grandma is also responsible for Harper's fashionable attire.)
Even though Harper has made such an important step in becoming a "big" girl, she hasn't forgotten her old favorite pastimes, like putting anything in front of her in her mouth.
"What else is that big shiny apple for, Mom?"
I love her headband! I could never get Shelby to keep any on. (She pulls hats right off, too, unless they attach under her chin.)
ReplyDeleteI got a good chuckle at your comment: "I have not managed to achieve the impossible and do a pull-up." Me either! I'll probably die never having been able to do one. Oh well.
Well, the headband didn't last much longer than these pictures.
ReplyDeleteEven back in the days when I was lifting weights regularly pull ups were impossible. Since most of my muscles are still post-pregnancy jello, I think that means I missed my chance.